Saturday, February 14, 2009

St. Valentine

Today I feel such a strong strong pull in my chest. My stomach is fluttering and my knees are weak. But why? What am I called towards? Was it somehow the anticipation of the Baptists who just came to my door telling me that I am going to hell unless I tell Jesus that I'm a sinner and accept him into my heart? That was odd, let me tell you. The Jehovah's witnesses were easier to stomach back in Connecticut. But I didn't want to argue with them. I told them as much that I could lay out why I believe what I believe, but they wouldn't hear any of what I told them. They prayed for my soul. I prayed for theirs.

In the end we're all going to heaven anyway. At least I think so. We create hell for ourselves here. We place too many limits on God, with a narrow mindedness. For all things and all arguments of Bible verse I could counter now. But why butt heads? I just smiled took their pamphlet and let them go on. They really didn't want to let me go.

So anyway... It feels like theres so much potential in the air today! Something big is happening. What is it?! Am I blinded by my own rationalism? - looking to see something grander that what is right before me...

:P

EDIT: Apartment complex = wholesale soul saving opportunity. More souls saved per minute than even suburbia can offer!

EDIT: I think my necktie was too tight. Thus the lightheaded/nauseous/weak-kneed simulation of love. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment