Friday, November 4, 2011

Cienz + Dezine
























I'm still committed to the creative process. Presently I'm still taking lots of photos, but haven't done much sorting. I'm also ramping up my efforts on my master's thesis which looks at the dialogue between science and designers, and the tools/methodologies available for positively influencing the ecosystem of urban rivers. More to come on that I'm sure.

In other news MIDGARD is making headway! It's very exciting to sit behind the scenes in this design process and be able to contribute my two cents along the way. I only wish I wasn't in school for this, because I would be all over it otherwise. Right now I'm balancing sleep, meals, and writing. I'm proud of myself though. I'm taking little steps forward towards rekindling that creative fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment